Thursday, January 27, 2011

Calm after the storm



OKAY FOLKS updates. Nothing much so far. Going on solo photo shoots quite sometime. Maybe this is how I 'relak' myself. Its so fascinating to indulge yourself with nature. How grateful I am to have this opportunity to discover what is this world has to give. Not always literally but more abstract such as freedom, tranquility, happiness, life and the people around us. Yep, people around us is what I think these days we always cherish. We are afraid of being cast away from society. Unfortunately, I made a decision which of course has pros and cons. Oh my~~ I sounded like a analyst. . . I kinda of like told one of my friend that we shouldn't be that close with each other anymore. I just can't bring myself to the fact I have to stop liking her more than a friend. I've accepted the fact she doesn't feel the same way. I just don't want to hate her because of that or be jealous(that's precisely normal luhhh). I've made her cry and its not something to hope for. I always do my best to make her happy instead it happened the other way round. Up till today, its still wondering around my mind. I've made this  decision because I don't want to hurt you any further and even if it hurts me I can take it as this would be the last thing I would do as a close friend.  How would you feel to end a friendship? Nahh. . . I doubt its gonna be great. Its a sad thing. How could a friend hurt his/her friend? He/she supposed to care for the friend. I believe that if I'm going to be friends with another person, we have to be open to each other and won't complicate each other's life. Well this is basically what's my opinion luhh . . . .

 Nonetheless, this are some of my recent photos. Check it out aytes :D The rest of it would be on my facebook.


Fortunately, this happened coincidentally when I was about to leave. Happy to snap this.




No comments:

Post a Comment